A yardsman finished loading a truck in front of a foggy, mountainous skyline.
In 2006, The Miller Lumber Company was awarded the Bend Chamber of Commerce’s prestigious Distinguished Business of the Year award.
The yard personnel are ready to help both contractors and those with independent projects.
Inside the hardware store, a knowledgeable staff helps customers find what they’re looking for.
Continuing to spread across Central Oregon, Miller Lumber opened in Madras in the late 1940s.
Becoming the first branch outside of Bend, Miller Lumber’s Prineville location opened in the late 1930s.
The Bend yard has now been at its Greenwood location since 1995.
In 1960, The Miller Lumber Company moved from their Wall St. location to a cutting-edge new building on Division.
In 1966, William E. Miller (Bill) assumed presidency after his father Ham’s retirement.
By 1939, Studebaker trucks had replaced the dusty wagons of the 1910s.